Friday, August 12, 2011

the one thing that will changes if i have a power to turn back time.

If ever I was given that oportunity to go back in time I would change the bad habits I have had to have a better life in the future. I would not change the entire event but only a part of it to help the future. I do believe that everything happens for a reason but if you can make some adjustments the better.
If I could turn back time.
I would choose to smile.
I would choose to live willingly.
I would wish to be able to look at you without an empty feeling coming out.
I would wish to be able to think of you without other thoughts erasing any good though out.
If I could turn back time.
I would ask that time would turn itself.
I would pray that I had something to hold on to.
I would make believe I was able to show.
I would make believe I was able to cry.
If I could turn back time on me.
I would know that all I see would be there, and not an empty space of land.
I would know that all I see would be gone, all the agony of what was my memories.
I would ask to all who would listen why I was chosen as a display of anger.
I would ask to all who cared why I was chosen to be manipulated into something I had never wished to be.
I would ask to all who thought of why I was so cold if they knew the real truth behind the stories.
I would ask to all who believed they could change me with meaningless words.
If I could turn back time on you.
I would ask for you to at least act like you cared for a moment of my state of being.
I would ask that of you to acknowledge me beyond the person you saw in your mind.
I would ask for your forgiveness.
I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment